Combined Heat & Power-Developers
The Lowest Total Owning
And Operating Costs In The Industry
Toromont Power Systems is your single source Combined Heat and Power (CHP) partner. We are Canada’s leading provider of turnkey CHP systems and offer end-to-end project planning and implementation for your CHP system — from feasibility studies, system design and the commissioning of turnkey power plants through maintenance, parts, and servicing.
We have the most extensive post-sales support including oil and fuel monitoring services, preventive maintenance, and comprehensive customer support agreements in the industry. Our units are fitted with a monitoring system that allows us to understand how the engine is responding that so we can adjust the maintenance accordingly. There is no one-size-fits-all maintenance regimen, but our trend-based maintenance will help keep productive hours up and costs down.
Our CHP systems are supported by our factory trained global network of Toromont Power System dealers, so you can rest assured that your equipment will be ordered, delivered, installed, and commissioned in consultation with a local expert.
With longer maintenance intervals, higher fuel efficiency, and competitive repair options, Toromont Power Systems delivers the lowest total owning and operating costs. When you design your facility within the Toromont Application and Installation Guidelines, you can expect an availability as high as 99 percent of planned operating hours annually, which adds up to a strong return on your investment, year after year.
Cogeneration Project Solutions
You choose a Toromont CHP system for your combined heat and power operations because they're consistent, reliable performers. You deserve a financial partner with those same qualities. At Toromont Power Systems, we understand your industry and how to put capital to work in any regulatory environment. We offer loans and leases for a variety of cogeneration projects, or we can finance your entire project. Streamlining the process to get you up and running fast.
- Construction plus term financing for projects that include a Toromont CHP system
- Financing based on total project cost, including a Toromont CHP system and related equipment
- Loans for projects from one megawatt and up
- Standard loan and lease terms of up to 10 years plus construction period
- True project financing that covers engineering, equipment, construction, permit and intangible costs
- Competitive floating or fixed-rate structures
- Flexible repayment options with no payments during construction
- Simple, straightforward documentation, funding and closing processes that save you time and hassle
- Lender’s engineer on staff